Monday 9 May 2016

A Tag and a Mini Canvas Magnet for a Friend

Hi, friends!
Just a quick post today to share with you a mixed media tag and a mini canvas magnet I created for my lovely blog friend, a wonderful teamie and a super talented Niki from  Pawsitively Creative, for her birthday.

I wanted to make something vibrant and I decided to make a tag rather than a regular card. 
This is what I came up with.


I used my Dylusions paints, my Amsterdam neon paints, some stencils (Dylusions, TCW, Tim Holtz), Dina Wakley stamp, a pice of canvas, my Inktense pencils and some yarn. I also included some sewing. I added a pink pompom trim and a vintage button for some interest.

Since Niki loves stempunk style, I decide to create a mini canvas magnet using some cogs, a pice of a vintage German paper, a vintage music notes sheet and I put some melted bees wax on top.


That's it for today.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving lovely comments! I read and appreciate each and every one of them!

Hugs! Branka xx

Challenges:
Altered Eclectics - May challenge
Country View Challenges - Use A Stencil
Eclectic Ellapu - May challenge
We Love 2 Create - Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these are both absolutely amazing, Branka!! The tag is stunning!! I love the colors and the details you added!! It's spectacular!! Wow!! And the mini canvas is gorgeous!! The design is so beautiful!! I know Niki treasured these!! They are both stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag, such a cool alternative to a card! Love the little magnet too! Niki will love these!!! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag. Love the colours and the details. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are just amazing Branka!! I love seeing your amazing diversity in style! One is bright and vibrant and full of quirky, fun elements. The other is soft and vintage and right up Niki's alley! She must have been over the moon to receive these goodies from such a dear friend!! hugs to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Niki sure hit the jackpot with this happy mail! Your tag is mouthwatering with those amazing Branka Brights, and I just have to say that you ARE the QUEEN of all things bold and beautiful! Wonderful design on both the tag and that mixed media canvas! Big round of applause for an awesome pair! Big hugs and lots of love to YOU for being such an amazing friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the vibrant tag, it looks amazing with all the lovely stitching too! The canvas is an absolute delight - I bet Niki loved both of these beauties! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone is absolutely correct in their assessment of my delight and love of these designs. The pictures don't do the tag justice! I love the Pom Poms and the movement it creates. The colors are so lusciously vibrant and even more so in real life! An absolute smile lit up my face when I opened the package. I have the mini canvas magnet hanging on my fridge. It's awesome sauce! Y'all sure know how to make a lady feel special. Huge hugz to do dear Branka! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two fabulous makes, Branka - such vivid colours on the tag and a great look of spontaneity and energy, and I love the mini canvas. Lucky Niki - it's clear she just loved her happy mail.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two fab tags!
    Thanks for joining us this month at Eclectic Ellapu!
    Hugz
    Laurian DT

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.