Thursday 12 March 2015

Art journal page - Live Your Life

Hi, crafty fellows! Another art journal pages today :) I started with black and pink glimmer mists for the background. To add a texture I used Dylusions Diamnond large stencil and then I used Tim's Bubble stencil with white acrylics paint. As a final touch to the background I used Dylusions Basics background stamp (alphabet) with black Archival ink and the dots stamp from the same set for the border. I stamped the woman face image four times on the manila cardstock (Graphic 45 stamp) and colored the images with water soluble wax pastels in four different colors. For the woman "hair" I used the flower stamp from Dylusions Doodle parts stamp set. I used Stabilo markers on the flowers. The quotes are stamped on manila cardstock with black Archival ink (Tim's stamp). I added some doodling through the Dyan's Flower Medley stencil.

12 comments:

  1. WOW What a work of art!!! Love the bold colors you used and the choice of stencils!!! Wonderful journal pages Branka!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Samra! It is always a great pleasure to read your sweet comments!
      Hugs :)
      Branka xxx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful background, some fab stenciling and colour combinations. Love the stamps too, lots of lovely techniques used too.

    Thank You for joining in with our challenge.

    Mo:-)
    DT MMW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mo! I am glad you like my pages!
      Branka xxx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful page!! I love how bright and bold it is xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Georgie for a sweet comment!
      Branka xxx

      Delete
  4. They just keep getting better and better Branka! I am loving the vibrant hues to this page! I really like the little sentiments you used, such a spirit lifting project! big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, my friend! This one is a kind of Tim meets Dyan :)
      Big hugs :)
      Branka xxx

      Delete
  5. Beautiful bright pages Branka, love the stenciling, colours and images.
    hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Branka,
    Another great spread for your journal.
    Thank so much for joining us this month at CVC.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sue for such a sweet comment!
      Hugs :)
      Branka xxx

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.