Sunday 1 February 2015

Valentine layout

Hi! For this layout I used Sweet sentiment (g45) paper and mostly Tim Holtz embellishments. I made an envelope from papirus and put the wax stamp on it. For the letter I used Tim Holtz Love letter stamp. The heart Tim Holtz die I covered with several different distress embossing powders from Ranger. I put the burlap twine to hang the key. Also, I used the photo from Tim Holtz Occasional cards and for the book I used Marianne Opened book die and I just stamped the Love stamp on the paper and glued it on top with foam tape. I hope you like this :)

Challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes
Frilly and Funkie Challenge - Be my Valen-Twine
A Vintage Journey Challenge #24 - Love is in the air










10 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout ! Love the little love letter in the envelope ! Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning lay out! Love how you layered it all up! Thanks so much for adding it to our Love is in the Air challenge at A Vintage Journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Astrid! I am thrilled to get such a nice comment from an artist like you are!
      Branka xxx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful layout with all those yummy layers! I love the found relatives card, feather and the love note stamp. One of my favorite script stamps! Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie! Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an incredibly beautiful and well thought out design. Love it. Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie and A Vintage Journey. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just noticed your thumbnail at Frilly and Funkie, this is fabulous Branka! I just adore that little envelope with the faux seal on it, brilliant! Love the vintage feel and wonderful layout, and of course, your twine bow!!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie for my 'Valen-Twine' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Pamellia!
      Big hugs :)
      Branka xxx

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.