Thursday 8 September 2016

Faux Rust Technique

Hello, friends!

I hope you are all safe and well!
Today is my turn to bring you an Inspirational post at Stamps and Stencils and I've decided to show you how to achive some awesome faux rust effect in a quick, cheap and easy to do way.


So, if you like to use rust in your projects as much as I do then head over to Stamps and Stencils and check out my tutorial.
I hope you are going to love this wonderful technique!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving lovely comments! I read and appreciate each and every one of them!

Hugs! Branka xx

9 comments:

  1. Great tutorial Branka! Just finished checking it out.
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how exciting!! I totally want to learn how to create the rust effect!! Your photo above is amazing...the rust looks real!! I'm headed over now to check out your tutorial!! Have a great day my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am looking forward to this Branka! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. off to check this out Branka xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes please!!! More rust and more rust and more. Hehe! You know I absolutely adore anything rusty or patina and this looks like such a lovely rusty piece. I am off to have a closer gander at your wonderous rusty technique. Hope your week has been amazingly awesome sauce. Hugz to you muffin! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love rust off to check out your tutorial. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Branka!
    I've just found the time to read in detail your wonderful tutorial on the blog as I wanted to do... so full of interest, thank you. I will try your way!! :)
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neglected to say that I adore your samples on the blog, they are really amazing!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, dear! It looks like I missed this! I popped over to Stamps and Stencils to see the details--great tutorial, Branka! And your rusted effects on all of your lovely projects show that this method is a huge rusty success! Love rust and love you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.