Tuesday 12 May 2015

Multiple personalities - art journal page

Hi, friends! I would like to share with you my art journal page I've created after doing an online class (Innovative ink - colorful mixed media effects) with absolutely one of the best artists Marjie Kemper! For those of you who might be interested in this class HERE is the link.
I used a lot of distress inks, stencils/masks, Dylusions paints and some stamps there and I love how this turned out :)
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving a comment!

I am sharing this page at Brenda Brown's Visual Journey #19

Challenges:
We Love to Create - Challenge #10
Not Just Cards Challenges - challenge #19














16 comments:

  1. Very cool!! Pretty colors and such a clever design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - looks like you were a GREAT student in your class - this is just beautiful. j.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - looks like you were a GREAT student in your class - this is just beautiful. j.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much, Joi, for those kind words!
      xxx

      Delete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! You blow me away girl, this is awesome! Wow, those colours, so vibrant and eye-catching! Love your amazing stencilled background, PINNED!! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks so much, my lovely! You made my day with your sweet comment! I am so glad you like that page!
      Hugs!
      Branka xxx

      Delete
  5. Wowzers Branka! This is so retro 70's shagaliscious! I bet Austin powers is jealous of this art LO. Wonderful colors, fantastic background and lovely sentiment. Thanks for the link to the class as well. Hugz to you muffin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, hun! Austin Powers hahaha :) Oh, girl, you really made my day with your comment!
      Huge hugs :)
      Branka xxx

      Delete
  6. Wonderful page, love the colours, they really sing! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful page, love the colours, they really sing! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, what an amazing page - so bright and cheery. I love your journal pages Branka, they are always so awesome!!
    Hugs
    Georgie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glorious colours - can absolutely see Marjie's influence, and I love your stamp choices and that brilliant sentiment! Great pages. I signed up for the class, but it's just going to have to wait for a break in the schedule!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic pages: full of character and vibrancy. Many thanks for joining in with Love to Create challenges. Lou (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.